Customer Success Lead
RemoteUnited States, California, San FranciscoSales
Label Studio Enterprise is a customizable data labeling product that can support a variety of use cases making it ideal for driving expansion. Be the first Customer Success person in the organization with thousands of users! Own and improve the entire customer journey and experience, starting from onboarding and adoption, all the way up to growth and expansion. Your focus will be on the Enterprise customers, with occasional pivot into helping people from the open-source community (3000+ people).
- Manage our customer journey through multiple steps: onboarding, adoption, and growth
- Advise our customers and provide technical support when needed on how best to set up their project to maximize success.
- You will be working alongside the sales team and engineering team supporting a mutual success plan
- Focus on hitting the targets on customers satisfaction, renewals and retention, expansion, and upsells within the account
- Nurture relationships with strategic accounts starting from the user persona all the way to the senior and executive levels. Guarantee satisfaction and alignment along every step.
- Evangelize the product within the organization to help build adoption and usage growth. Be a go-to product expert for the customer.
Experience You Bring
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working in customer-facing technical roles
- At least 3 years of experience building customer relationships and managing executive relationships
- Minimum of 3 years of experience at a SaaS-company and with cloud architectures
- You're comfortable writing SQL queries to understand the product usage
- At least basic knowledge around ML/AI market, how models are trained, and how the data is being prepared for it